A charitable giving strategy is about making your donations more intentional and less random in order to maximize your contribution to society. Moving toward a strategic form of charitable giving can help ensure that your charitable dollars are doing the most good possible while still leaving you feeling fulfilled and providing you with a tax benefit.
10 Things You Need to Know to Make Your Giving Strategy Successful!
In this guide, you’ll gain valuable insight on the 10 things you need to know to help make your giving strategy successful as both a charitable gift and a tax deduction:
- What is Strategic Charitable Giving?
- Setting Charitable Goals
- Involving Family in Your Charitable Giving Strategy
- Evaluating Charities
- Options for Donation
- Charitable Giving Methods Questionnaire for Choosing a Charitable Giving Method
- Options for Donating Your Estate to Charity
- Donating as a Business Owner
- Deducting Charitable Donations
- Monitoring Your Charitable Giving Strategy