Great retirements don’t just happen, the’re often designed that way! For many Americans, a financially secure retirement is backed by a solid retirement plan. But creating a great retirement plan is a lot like putting together the pieces of a puzzle. And, like building a puzzle, if some of the pieces are missing… you’ll never see the whole picture!
RockCrest Financial focuses on a concept called “independence planning.” Although we still use the word “retirement” quite often, life for today’s retirees in their 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and sometimes older seems to be more about living through different stages of financial independence. The idea of simply retiring at 65 and living off of Social Security isn’t practical anymore.
So, we created a new guide to help show you some of the things we feel people planning for retirement should consider when creating their “independence plan.” RockCrest Financial’s new guide can help you understand seven unique pieces that make up your own retirement puzzle… and help you visualize retirement, better!
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Why failing is not an option;
- Things you should AVOID when planning your financial independence;
- 7 critical pieces to solving your own retirement puzzle;
- The step-by-step process of creating a solid retirement plan!
RockCrest Financial is here to help. We have an expertise in many financial areas, especially focusing on:
- College planning, funding and financial aid strategies (helping students potentially graduate with less debt, and preserve parents’ own retirement plans in the process);
- Retirement “independence” planning;
- Investment management to help build portfolios that may help families reach their financial goals.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or for a complimentary appointment.